This year will mark the inaugural ZOOMA Cape Cod Half Marathon and 10k. I am super excited for this race for a number of reasons. Two of the biggest are 1) I will be a Connector for this ZOOMA race (using social media to help spread the word about the race) and 2) the race is taking place in my hometown (Falmouth, MA)! For those of you that have not been to the Cape in the fall—in my opinion, it is the most beautiful time of year there!
The race will take place on Saturday, September 22, in North Falmouth. The race begins and ends at the Sea Crest Beach Hotel. For those of you unfamiliar with the ZOOMA race series, its mission is to “inspire women to live healthy and active lives.” Why not head to the Cape for a girls’ weekend to run and have fun? You can use my discount code that’s in the sidebar (to the right of this post) to save $10 off the half marathon and $5 off the 10k! There are some great perks for the Cape Cod race this year, and they include:
- Complimentary training programs from www.anothermotherrunner.com
- Water, Cytomax Sports Performance drink, Muscle Milk Light and food at the finish line
- GU Energy Gel station along the course
- Wine from Barefoot Wine & Bubbly at the After-Party Expo
- Necklace designed exclusively for ZOOMA by Satya Jewelry for all finishers
- Post-race massage, shopping and live music at the ZOOMA After-Party Expo
- USATF-certified course
- ChronoTrack timed race results
Right now, ZOOMA is also running a “Girlfriends Getaway” Sweepstakes that will provide one lucky winner with the following AWESOME prizes!! Click HERE to enter.
The “Girlfriend Getaway” Grand Prize package is valued at over $2,000 and includes:
- Round-trip airfare for two from anywhere in the continental U.S.
- Hotel accommodations at the oceanfront Sea Crest Beach Hotel for one night
- Delicious meals
- Two VIP event entries to ZOOMA Cape Cod (half-marathon or 10K
- Fitness-and-fashion makeover courtesy of Skirt Sports, ISIS, and Sherpani
- Complete 6-step skincare package from MyChelle
- Training plan from the popular new book Train Like a Mother, along with a phone consultation with the authors, Sarah Bowen Shea and Dimity McDowell.
Runner-Up prizes from ZOOMA partners include:
- Sherpani gear
- MyChelle skincare products
- Women’s Adventure Magazine subscriptions
- Signed copies of Train Like a Mother