I used to love ripping into my stocking on Christmas morning. We used to do the stocking suffers, before tearing into all of our Christmas gifts. The stockings were complete with an orange or an apple to fill out the toe! Since I am in the process of assembling stocking stuffers for the boys, I thought I would share some of my ideas:
- A fun toothbrush (since getting kids to brush can be a struggle!)– The boys are always into Cars toothbrushes, but I think the Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Kids – My Way Electric Toothbrush is pretty neat too. The boys each have a toothbrush and toothpaste that they have decorated with their own stickers.
- iPieces– Pressman Toys makes some great little games that kids can use on your iPad—iPieces. We have the fishing game and air hockey. Even my two-year old can play the games with us! The pieces are small and can be tucked easily into your bag for taking along on a road trip! One lucky winner will win the iPieces game of his/her choice (see entry form below the post!).
- Cute socks- There are so many different options! Since socks seem to magically disappear in our house, they are always welcome. My two-year old is having a hard time keeping his socks on lately, so fun socks definitely help entice him to keep them on!
- Stickers—Almost all children love stickers and you can find stickers with just about any theme or character.
- Art supplies—Smaller boxes of crayons, paint brushes, finger paints, etc. make great little stocking stuffers!
- Subscriptions to kids’ magazines—My four-year old loves his High Five magazine, and the holiday season is a great time to give a new magazine subscription or renew an existing one. National Geographic Kids is another great choice.
- Christmas Ornaments—Find a fun Christmas ornament for your child to add to the tree.
30 Something Mother Runner received two iPieces games from Pressman Toys for review and use. All opinions and writing are 100% my own.
IF YOU FOUND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL, SIGN UP FOR OUR MONTHLY TRAINING TIPS NEWSLETTER FOR INFORMATION ON TRAINING, NUTRITION, GEAR, AND DISCOUNTS!